Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A "Muse" for Blogs

I have to say that I am very lucky that in my school system I get to work with a great group of people. We are able to work both collectively as well as individually to strive for the goal of educating our students.

We have many different personalities that make up our collective group. We have myself whom I fully admit to being the problem child as the one with ADHD and being the geek of the group. We have our big picture thinker who is always challenging us to think differently. We have our organizer who keeps us on our toes and in line with how things are to be done. We have our techno savvy person that is keeping up with what is coming down the pipe. We have our "guru of the airwaves" so to speak that is always finding new tools for us to use.

And then we have our action oriented member of the team. The team member who is ready to do what it takes to make things happen. Whether it is bringing us up to date on new gadgets, training, software and resources. She is always there to lend not only an ear but a helping hand. But mostly she seems to be a Muse for our Blogging as of late. I know for me, I have at least four to six topics down on paper that she has turned around on me in conversation to say that I should write a blog about this or that. For me it usually comes out of some rant that I am on at the moment where I never even considered writing it all down until she mentions it to me. Most of the time I will get it all out and then forget about it, but she gently nudges me to keep jotting down the topic headings to create my blogs.

So here I sit writing down a blog that has nothing to do with my job, technology or even just random thoughts. I am writing a blog to thank you for keeping my focus where it should be and not out there randomly ranting without a cause.

1 comment:

Marlo Gaddis said...

Great commentary on our group. I see why Melissa liked your post. We are very fortunate to be where we are with who we are!